Marketing Assistant (Part-time)
Slotmill Ltd is growing and we’re on the lookout for a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our team. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining social media campaigns and assisting with any marketing related tasks. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of social media tools and is passionate about content creation.
- Develop a social media strategy for all social media platforms, monitor performance, monitor data and optimise across platforms
- Publish social media content according to schedule plan
- During and post campaign analytics and reporting that provide insight and visualisation
- Assist with merchandise orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Assist with internal and external events including sponsorships, exhibitions and client events
- Minimum 1 year experience in iGaming
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- A degree in marketing or another related field
- A good understanding of Business Manager, Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and writing skills in the English language
- Highly proactive, organised and analytical
- Experience in Graphic Design is considered an asset
- A creative, high-paced environment working with the latest technology
- To be part of an organization with unlimited growth opportunities
- Remuneration and benefits in line with industry standard.
If you are interested in the above role send your application and CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org.