As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sales activities to new customers, primarily online operators around the world. You will be expected to proactively grow our sales pipeline and to further the sales process through presentations, proposals and contact negotiations. As Sales Manager you will be required to maintain an up-to-date sales forecast and document your sales activities. You need to be energetic, positive, driven and thrive in a dynamic work environment and have previous experience from a similar role.
- Build, maintain, progress and grow the company sales pipeline
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing proposals
- Contract negotiations
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders, clients and third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain appropriate project documentation
- Minimum of four years’ experience from similar role
- Experience from executive selling
- Goal oriented and quality focused
- Excellent social- and communication skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written, additional languages an advantage
- Self-driven /motivated overachiever
- Strong drive for achieving and exceeding targets
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Service minded
- Experience the online gaming industry is a strong merit
- A creative, high-paced environment working with the latest technology
- To be part of an organization with unlimited growth opportunities
- Remuneration and benefits in line with industry standard.
If you are interested in the above role send your application and CV to; email@example.com.